Infusion Center RN
Casual Status, Days
- Provides safe, accurate, timely administration of medications including IM injections and IV medications
- Assess and reassess pain and implement pain management techniques.
- Educates the patient and family regarding pain management
- Excellent peripheral and central line IV skills
- Current WI RN license
- ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy/Immunotherapy certification
- Current BLS certification
- 2 years of recent RN experience in Oncology setting or in outpatient Chemotherapy setting
- OCN Certification (must obtain within 2 years of hire date)
Located just off I-94 between the Minnesota and Wisconsin border, you’ll find exceptional, personalized care at Hudson Hospital & Clinic. With our internationally recognized healing arts program, we invite you to experience Hudson Hospital & Clinic warm, comforting healing environment. As part of HealthPartners family of care, we offer access and choice to our patients and focus on quality health care for the communities we serve.